The Texas Gulf Coast chapter's Board of Trustees is an active group of professionals who are called to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at a higher level. These individuals serve as an ambassador to the Society, promote events in the Texas Gulf Coast area, and help recruit sponsors for the organization. Their mission is in line with the LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
2019-2020 Texas Gulf Coast Board of Trustees
- Chair - John Black, Daly & Black, P.C.
- Past Chair - Linda Glover
- Vice Chair - Ryan Pratt, Ernst & Young LLP
- Vice Chair – Scott Gildea, Citibank
- Treasurer - James Duncan III, Eversheds Sutherland LLP
- Trustee Development Chair - Elizabeth Jordan
Board At Large
- Ruby Abrol, EMD Serono
- Ricky Carroll, Hilcorp Energy Company
- Brenda Cheney, ThayerONeal CPAs
- Katie Daily
- Stephen Johnson, Walgreens
- Evelyn Leightman
- Deborah Perl, Clovis Oncology
- Nick Petersen, Avanade Inc.
- Brian Ross, Gibbs & Bruns LLP
- Jason Ryan, CenterPoint Energy
- Jay Silver
- Nick Stefanakis, Womble Co.
- Landon Taylor, City of Houston - Neighborhood
- Doc Cohen, Great American Cookies
- Sam Governale, Emmaline
- Swami Iyer, M.D, Methodist Cancer Center
- Cheryl Thomas, Houston Yacht Club
- Ed Wolochin, Zenith Real Estate Services