SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Welcome to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (@llsusa) Social Media community! 👋
We’re a vibrant group of patients, caregivers, survivors, health care providers, volunteers and supporters who are passionate to #CancelBloodCancer!
In order to create a positive, engaging, and safe environment, @LLSusa has implemented Social Media Community Guidelines which all users must comply with.
A Respectful and Supportive Community
@LLSusa social media accounts are intended to be a place to connect and to share civil debate, stories, and experiences. We welcome healthy discussions as long as they remain on topic and respectful.
Comment Moderation Policy
@LLSusa will not tolerate and reserves its right to remove any posts or comments that:
● are hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disturbing, violent, or inappropriate.
● are abusive, bullying, threatening, or harassing towards others.
● contain spam, promotional material, or links to third-party websites.
● refer to criminal or illegal activity.
● are sexually explicit or pornographic.
● include personally identifiable information.
● are fraudulent, includes information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading
We look forward to engaging with you on our social media channels.
Thank you for your support as we work to #CancelBloodCancer! ❌🩸