In addition to our programs and services for blood cancer patients, families and caregivers, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is pleased to offer an extensive directory of national and international resources. It may be helpful for you to browse each section to discover all that's offered.
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs for Insured Patients
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs for Uninsured
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Trials
- Medical and Dental Resources
- Mortgage, Rent and Utility Assistance
- Respite and Camp Services
- Scholarships - Education
- Transportation - Air
- Transportation - Ground
Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society provides this information as a courtesy and in no way implies endorsement of the organizations listed. LLS reserves the right to include/exclude any organization at its own discretion.