In addition to our programs and services for blood cancer patients, families and caregivers, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is pleased to offer an extensive directory of national and international resources. It may be helpful for you to browse each section to discover all that's offered.
For information about LLS's financial assistance programs, click here.
- Assistance with Finding Low-Cost Prescriptions
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs for Insured Patients
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs for Uninsured
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Trials
- Medical and Dental Resources
- Mortgage, Rent and Utility Assistance
- Respite and Camp Services
- Scholarships - Education
- Transportation - Air
- Transportation - Ground
Disclaimer: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Provides this information as a courtesy and in no way implies endorsement of the organizations listed. LLS reserves the right to include/exclude any organization at its own discretion
Please note that these resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and that the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like for us to consider adding your organization to this resource, please complete and submit this form.