Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.
Cancer patients in the US
To improve access to clinical trials for cancer patients
- Helps cancer patients navigate clinical trial options
- Offers financial assistance (such as lodging and transportation costs) for participation in FDA approved clinical trials; call for eligibility details
Provides community outreach and education.
Cancer patients in the US referred to a clinical trial by a physician and demonstrating financial need
To provide grants that help people access oncology clinical trials for potentially life-saving treatment, offering more moments and more memories with loved ones.
- Assists eligible patients with travel and lodging related expenses for participation in clinical trial in the contiguous United States
- Geographic preference given to residents of Clayton County or Fayette County in Iowa, and then US residents.
Patients with blood disorders or blood cancers seeking to participate in clinical trials.
To provide financial help to qualified patients with blood disorders or blood cancers who have limited incomes and need help paying travel costs to participate in clinical trials.
- In partnership with the Jason Carter Clinical Trials Program, offers qualified patients financial assistance for travel-related expenses to participate in a clinical trial. Call or check website for eligibility criteria and application. May assist with ground transportation, air travel, lodging, and related incidentals.