Population served: Women with cancer
Provide housecleaning for women currently being treated for cancer. Partner with maid services to offer professional house cleanings to help women undergoing treatment for cancer.
Population served: Families in the US whose child under the age of 18, or dependent mentally and physically handicapped adult child, has passed away
Other language(s): SpanishMission:
To provide financial assistance, advice and guidance to grieving families from all religions and backgrounds so they may provide an affordable and decent funeral for their loved child.
- Families may use online form to apply for assistance.
Population served: Families whose child is under the age of 21 and diagnosed with a pediatric cancer
To raise awareness and to offer financial support to families affected by childhood cancer
- Provides financial assistance for a variety of needs to pediatric cancer families while the child is undergoing treatment; social worker will need to verify all information
- Works with funeral homes to provide a memorial plaque or urn for children whose battle with cancer has ended
- Funds pediatric cancer research.
Population served: Young adults ages 18-39 in the US who are receiving medical care for cancer or severe medical issues related to their cancer
To assist young adults who are facing the challenges of cancer by funding their creative passions, pursuits, and hobbies as well as integrative therapies.
- May help young adult cancer patients with funding for integrative therapies such as massage, reiki, acupuncture, etc. May also provide meaningful gifts (e.g. art supplies) to pursue creative goals.