Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.
Anyone seeking information on chemotherapy or cancer
Chemocare.com® is a website designed to provide the latest information about chemotherapy to patients and their families, caregivers and friends. The site focuses on care during chemotherapy including information about FDA approved chemotherapy medications, nutrition, managing side effects and self-care tips. The content is continually updated and reviewed by oncology specialists.
Patients with life-threatening illness and their caregivers
To increase the availability of quality palliative care services for all people living with serious illness.
- Provides information about palliative care: specialized medical care which provides patients with relief from symptoms, pain and stress
- Explains how palliative care helps people with specific diseases
- Provides a directory of hospitals with palliative care teams
- Offers videos, blog, printed material and other resources including a quiz to help individuals know if palliative care is right for them.
Young adults ages 18-39 in the US who are receiving medical care for cancer or severe medical issues related to their cancer
To assist young adults who are facing the challenges of cancer by funding their creative passions, pursuits, and hobbies as well as integrative therapies.
- May help young adult cancer patients with funding for integrative therapies such as massage, reiki, acupuncture, etc. May also provide meaningful gifts (e.g. art supplies) to pursue creative goals.