Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webcasts
These education programs cover topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click on the links below to access audio replays, transcripts and program slides.
- COVID Updates: Where We Are and Where We Go From Here (December 16, 2022)
- Coffee With LLS: Let’s Talk About COVID (June 29, 2022)
- Abnormalities of the Immune System in Cancer Patients (January 19, 2022)
- LLS COVID-19 Antibody Research Study: Your Questions Answered (August 5, 2021)
- Blood Cancer Care & COVID-19: Your Questions Answered (April 8, 2021)
- Blood Cancer: Navigating the New Era of Care (February 23, 2021)
- Calming Anxiety and Fear: Coronavirus (COVID-19) (April 16, 2020)
- Your Questions Answered about Coronavirus (COVID-19) (March 26, 2020)
LLS Research Now
The following videos are part of a video conference series hosted by Drs. Lou DeGennaro, Gwen Nichols and Lee Greenberger. Please note, with the fast developing knowledge on this topic, some of the data provided may become outdated as new data emerges.
- New Research on COVID-19 and Blood Cancer (October 2022)
- Update on COVID-19 and Blood Cancer (September 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Blood Cancer Patients (March 2021)
- Research on COVID-19 and Blood Cancer (August 2020)
Webcast in Spanish:
- Cánceres de la Sangre y COVID-19: Lo que Usted Necesita Saber (October 24, 2020)
Blood Cancer and COVID-19: What you Need to Know
Weekly Online Chat for Patients and Caregivers
We are holding a new online chat to provide support and an opportunity to connect during these unexpected times. Register or learn more >
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For more information and resources, click here.