Please note, with the fast developing knowledge on this topic, some recommendations may change as new data emerges. Click here to access the latest LLS information and resources on COVID-19.
We invite you to learn more about:
- How cancer care and monitoring has evolved after COVID-19
- Preparing for telemedicine visits with your healthcare team
- The impact of COVID-19 on your health insurance and health care
Transcript will be available soon.
Resources Mentioned During this Program:
- The Patient Empowerment Network’s (PEN) Digitally Empowered™ Series: This course helps you become more tech-savvy so you can find information and support to empower you and your loved ones during your cancer journey.
- Triage Cancer: providing free education on the practical and legal issues that arise after a cancer diagnosis.
Naveen Pemmaraju, MD
Director, Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) Program
Department of Leukemia
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Patient Empowerment Network
Joanna Fawzy Morales, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
Support for this program is provided by Abbvie.
For any questions or comments about this program, please email feedback@LLS.org.