These education programs cover topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click on the links below to access audio replays, transcripts and program slides.
- LLS COVID-19 Antibody Research Study: Your Questions Answered (August 5, 2021)
- Blood Cancer Care & COVID-19: Your Questions Answered (April 8, 2021)
- Blood Cancer: Navigating the New Era of Care (February 23, 2021)
- Calming Anxiety and Fear: Coronavirus (COVID-19) (April 16, 2020)
- Your Questions Answered about Coronavirus (COVID-19) (March 26, 2020)
Webcast in Spanish:
- Cánceres de la Sangre y COVID-19: Lo que Usted Necesita Saber (October 24, 2020)
Blood Cancer and COVID-19: What you Need to Know
Weekly Online Chat for Patients and Caregivers
We are holding a new online chat to provide support and an opportunity to connect during these unexpected times. Register or learn more >
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For more information and resources, click here.