The progress The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has made is because of our amazing volunteers who make LLS what it is.
- From setting up (and tearing down!) events
- to folding thank you letters and stuffing envelopes
- to raising fund through our various campaigns
- Caring for loved ones who are going through or recovering from treatment
- to recruiting their company to provide support
- to serving as an Honored Hero
- to recruiting candidates
and the list goes on.
Each year we recognize the unsung heroes among us. Merriam-Webster defines "lifeblood" as a "vital or life-giving force or component." Please join us in recognizing those you believe are the Lifeblood of LLS. The nomination form is due no later than November 1, 2019.
Lifeblood Award Ceremonies
- Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown area, November 21, 2019
- Toledo area, TBD
Please feel free to contact Kerri Peterson-Davis at 216.264.5740 or email@example.com with any questions.