AML: A look at the patient experience
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), MDS Alliance and Patient Power invite you to listen to a panel discussion on the AML patient experience, resources and support for AML patients, a continued focus and dedication to AML research, and the importance of clinical trials and challenges in AML.
- Ellen Ritchie, MD, Weill Medical College of Cornell University and the New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Lee Greenberger, PhD, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Beatrice Abetti, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Anita Waldman, The MDS Alliance
- Vonnie Sullivan, Patient
- Carol Preston: Moderator, Patient Power