People affected by the diagnosis of cancer, their caregivers and health providers in the U.S.
To empower and educate people with cancer to thrive in their workplace by providing expert advice, interactive tools and educational events; to eliminate fear and uncertainty for working people with cancer.
- Offers a comprehensive website with information on a variety of work-related issues
- Free printed publications
- Career coaching
- Support groups and educational seminars for employees with cancer, their healthcare providers and co-workers
- Online comprehensive materials for healthcare professionals
- Resume review available online with career coaches
- Legal and career teleconferences
- In-Service Trainings for Health Care Providers (presented in conjunction with Triage Cancer)