Help us help people with blood cancer and their families. Our dedicated community volunteers are the heart and soul of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). There are many different ways you can participate in Washington/Alaska events and make a difference in the lives of those touched by blood cancer.
We need volunteers throughout the year to help with many different campaigns and events. Each year we set our goals higher, and to reach those goals, we need you!
You can help us with:
- LLS Firefighter Stairclimb: March 10, 2019 | Sign up to volunteer at this year's LLS Firefighter Stairclimb HERE!
- Big Climb: March 24, 2019 | Sign up to volunteer at this year's Big Climb HERE
- Light The Night: October 27, 2018
- Winter Pineapple Classic 5K: November 18, 2018 | Sign up to volunteer at this year's Winter Pineapple Classic HERE!
- Student Series Programs: throughout the school year
- General Office Help: year-round at our Seattle office (Georgetown)
- Donor Development: year-round
- Patient Services and Family Support Groups: year-round
- Advocacy: year-round
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities and to receive additional information, please fill out our volunteer survey: