Content Warning: Content in this presentation contains sexual references that could be perceived as offensive or inappropriate for some viewers.
Please share your feedback so we can create future videos that are helpful to you:
We invite you to learn more about:
- Creating a sexual identity
- Establishing or maintaining romantic and sexual relationships after a cancer diagnosis
- Potential physical and emotional changes for young adults after a hematologic cancer
- Talking about sex and disclosing your diagnosis
- Dating and sex in the time of COVID
Anne Katz, PhD, RN, FAAN
Sexuality Counselor/ Clinical Nurse Specialist
Support for this program provided by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
For any questions or comments about this program, please email feedback@LLS.org.