Help us help people with blood cancer and their families. Our dedicated community volunteers are the heart and soul of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). There are many different ways you can participate in the Palm Beach & Treasure Coast area and make a difference in the lives of those touched by blood cancer.
You can help us with:
- School & Youth Programs
- Light The Night Walk
- Team In Training
- General office help
- Donor acknowledgement and recruitment
- Patient Services
- Engaging your company in LLS programs
Every LLS fundraising event needs volunteers to do jobs such as:
- Planning the event
- Promoting the event
- Soliciting donations
- Registering participants at the door
- Assisting with set-up, clean-up and breakdown
Share your expertise:
- Let us know your area of expertise, such as public relations, marketing, finance, fundraising and event planning
- Let us know how much time you have availble so we can connect you with the right opportunity
- Serve on your local LLS chapter's board of trustees or a board committee
- Tell us what you like to do, and we'll find a volunteer role to fit you.
Please Join Us!
We need volunteers throughout the year. Each year we set our goals higher, and to reach those goals, we need you! To find out more about volunteering with us, fill out the form below.
Your support and dedication helps fund lifesaving research. Thank you!