Join us as a volunteer, and join the cause that’s having the most impact on finding new ways to fight cancer – not someday, but today.
See some of the ways you can get involved with LLS here:
- There are many ways to volunteer; one of them will be right for you:
- Volunteer once a week, once a month or once in a while! You can volunteer for as few or as many hours as you'd like.
- We can match volunteer assignments to your capabilities, interests, talents and strengths.
- We can help train you if you'd like to learn a new skill.
- You can join our internship program and gain a professional reference for future jobs or graduate study.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Fundraising events such as Team In Training, Light The Night Walk and Student Series Programs
- Office support
- Donor development
- Patient services and family support groups*
- Education programs
- Advocacy to local legislators
- Corporate sponsorships
- Expos and health fairs
* An example of opportunities available in Patient Access include community outreach, patient and family outreach, information (data) management.
Whatever your experience, whatever your time constraints, we can find the right - and most rewarding - volunteer opportunity for you!