Population served: Patients and families affected by primary immunodeficiency diseases
To improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with primary immunodeficiency diseases through advocacy, education and research.
- Provides educational information and up-to-date publications
- Connects patients and their families with others who have gone through similar situations to share experiences, encouragement and understanding
- Patients receive individual help with questions about insurance, physician location, personalized instructional materials, and access to care and treatment
- Local, regional and national level educational meetings featuring leading immunologists
- Consulting Immunologist Program provides physicians the opportunity to consult with expert clinical immunologists about patient-specific questions and obtain valuable diagnostic, treatment and disease management information.
Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email email@example.com. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.