Population served: Anyone seeking information on chemotherapy or cancer
Other language(s): SpanishMission: Chemocare.com® is a website designed to provide the latest information about chemotherapy to patients and their families, caregivers and friends. The site focuses on care during chemotherapy including information about FDA approved chemotherapy medications, nutrition, managing side effects and self-care tips. The content is continually updated and reviewed by oncology specialists.
Population served: Patients with life-threatening illness and their caregivers
To increase the availability of quality palliative care services for all people living with serious illness.
- Provides information about palliative care: specialized medical care which provides patients with relief from symptoms, pain and stress
- Explains how palliative care helps people with specific diseases
- Provides a directory of hospitals with palliative care teams
- Offers videos, blog, printed material and other resources including a quiz to help individuals know if palliative care is right for them.
Population served: Patients, caregivers and health professionals
Helping and healing people with peripheral neuropathy through awareness, education, support, advocacy and research.
- Provides a variety of print and online publications and newsletters; directories of neuropathy physicians, neuropathy centers, and support groups; Coping with Chronic Neuropathy DVD
- Solicits research proposals into the causes of and treatments for peripheral neuropathies.