The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors free community-based education programs for patients, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals. Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources.
Presentations from the Rocky Mountain Blood Cancer Conference 2019
Thank you to everyone who participated, especially the doctors and nurses who generously shared their time and expertise with patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals. You can view their presentations by clicking on the subject of their talk below.
- Aggressive Lymphomas: Intensive Treatments for a Curative Goal
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML): Nuts and Bolts and What You Should Know
- Balancing Work & Cancer
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- What Do You Need to Know About Indolent Lymphomas?
- Prospects and Pitfalls in Multiple Myeloma: What Patients and Caregivers Need to Know
- Nutritious & Delicious: Eating for Optimal Wellness
- Updates in Diagnosis, Labs and Treatment of Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN): Updates and Treatment Options
Please check back frequently as we are continuing to post slideshows from the Blood Cancer Conference.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.