These education programs cover topics related to childhood blood cancer. Click on the links below to access webcasts, audio replays, transcripts and program slides.
- Pediatric Blood Cancer Initiatives & Advances Regarding Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant and CAR T-cell Therapy (September 16, 2020)
- Blood And Marrow Transplantation For Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (December 3, 2019)
- Pediatric Oncology Survivorship: Beyond the Physical Effects (October 30, 2019)
- Taking on Life after Childhood Blood Cancer (September 27, 2019)
- Nourishing the Pediatric Patient During Cancer Treatment (June 20, 2019)
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) In Children And Adults (April 30, 2019)
- AML and Children: Understanding Diagnosis and Treatment (August 8, 2018)