Saturday, September 16th, 2017
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
555 S. Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Hosted by: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Free and open to the public.
- Keynote Speaker - Lila Javan
- Expo features over 30 vendors including nutritionists, palliative care experts, exercise tips, health care representatives, entertainment, and food demonstrations.
- Information for patients and caregivers of ALL cancer.
- Expo is FREE but participants must register.
The Living Your Best Life North Texas Cancer Expo includes free educational sessions for healthcare professionals. Participants may earn up to 2.0 free continuing education hours.
The Healthcare Professional education portion of this conference is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Who to Contact:
- Questions about sponsorship or vendor opportunities may be directed to Kacy Lowe
- General questions about the conference may be directed to Dawn Guerrero
- Want to Volunteer? Please contact Alexis Meyer
Local Presenting Sponsor