The Translational Research Program reopens May 1, 2018.
TRP 2017 Guidelines & Instructions for Applying (2018 Guidelines & Instructions coming soon)
TRP 2017 Renewal Guidelines & Instructions for Applying (2018 Guidelines & Instructions coming soon)
Limited to a maximum of $200,000, which includes direct costs and a maximum overhead of $19,982 or 11.1 percent of direct costs per year for three years. Budget requests must be carefully justified and commensurate with the project's needs.
Grants are eligible for an additional two years if they include an approved clinical trial and a fully justified research plan. One of the program's principal intents is to permit the acquisition of sufficient data to apply to an appropriate agency or sponsor for sustained support.
|Letter of Intent Phase Opens||May 1, 2018|
|Letter of Intent Due||August 31, 2018, 3:00 PM (ET)|
|Full Application Due||October 31, 2018, 3:00 PM (ET)|
|Panel Review Meetings||February 2019|
|Award Notification||May 2019|
|Signed Contracts & Lay Abstracts Due to LLS||June 3, 2019|
|Award Start Date||July 1, 2019|
How to Apply
The Translational Research Program (TRP) application will be completed in 2 phases: Letter of Intent and Full Application. Below are step-by-step instructions for applying:
- Download and read the Guidelines & Instructions.
- Log in to the LLS Research Portal and select Translational Research Program. Click "Apply to TRP!" to begin the application process.
- If you need a new account or need to reset your password for an existing account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the instructions on the LLS Research Portal and in the Guidelines & Instructions to complete and submit your Letter of Intent (LOI). You will receive an email notifying you of your LOI approval status.
- Once your LOI is approved, you may begin your Full Application. Return to the LLS Research Portal, select "New or Pending" under Requests on the left panel and follow the instructions on this site and in the Guidelines & Instructions to complete your Full Application. Full Applications require completion of both the web form and the current application template, which should be downloaded from the Project Document section of the application in the LLS Research Portal. Failure to follow all application instructions may result in administrative triage of your application.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions about the application that are not address in the Guidelines & Instructions.
- Submit your Full Application to LLS for review prior to the Full Application deadline. We strongly recommend submitting at least 1 week in advance of the deadline, as site traffic on the day of and days leading up to the deadline will be heavy. No exceptions will be made for any reason for late applications
At any time during the application process, including after submitting your Full Application, you can check the status of your application by logging in to the LLS Research Portal, selecting your application (in either “New or Pending” or “Submitted” under Requests) and referring to the Status in the yellow box at the top of the page.
If you have any technical difficulties with the LLS Research Portal powered by Fluxx, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need More Information?
Senior Director of Research Administration
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
3 International Drive, Suite 200
Rye Brook, NY 10573