Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources, including financial assistance.
Childhood Cancer Education Symposium
September 1, 2018
10:00am - 2:00pm
Presentations from the
Northern California Blood Cancer Conference 2018
- Active Coping Strategies for Caregivers
- Adult Acute Leukemias (AML & ALL)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — High Grade and Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — Low Grade
- Nutrition and Exercise
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.
Need more information?
To learn more about our patient education programs, call (866) 450-0669 (Se habla español (415)581-1193).