Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources, including financial assistance.
Childhood Cancer Symposium
March 10, 2018
Santa Clara, CA
Presentations from the
Northern California Blood Cancer Conference 2018
- Active Coping Strategies for Caregivers
- Adult Acute Leukemias (AML & ALL)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — High Grade and Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — Low Grade
- Nutrition and Exercise
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.
Need more information?
To learn more about our patient education programs, call (866) 450-0669 (Se habla español (415)581-1193).