SAVE THE DATE
Registration and additional information will be available soon.
Free CME/CE credit will be provided to physicians, pharmacists, nurses and social workers.
Overview of Topics
- CAR T-cell Clinical Applications: Is it right for my patients?
- CAR T for CLL, NHL, ALL, Myeloma
- CAR T Toxicity and Management
- CAR T cells, Jump-starting your program
- Roles of the team members involved in treating patients
- Patient and Family Education and Supportive Care
- Value, cost and reimbursement for CAR T cells: Overcoming the obstacles
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from Kite, a Gilead Company, and Juno Therapeutics, a Celgene Company.