This program will provide and opportunity to explore why clinical trials may be the best treatment option for some patients, even for initial treatment.
Pre-Registration is required for this free program and space is limited.
For more information, assistance for people with disabilities or grievances, please contact: Sharon Cohan, LCSW at: (407) 454-5859
- Steps to take to help you make treatment decisions
- Questions to ask about benefits and risks of standard treatments and treatments under study in clinical trials
- What new blood cancer treatments are developed for blood cancer
- How to sort out the myths from the facts about clinical trials
- How The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society can help