Featured Speaker: Rey Garcia
Rex UNC Healthcare
Date: Friday, May 22, 2015
Time: 12:00pm-12:30pm Registration & Lunch
Location: Junior League of Raleigh
711 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, N.C. 27603
Complimentary light lunch will be served!
- Steps to take to help you make treatment decisions
- Questions to ask about benefits and risks of standard treatments and treatments under study in clinical trials
- How new blood cancer treatments are developed and approved
- How to sort out the myths from the facts about clinical trials
- How to locate clinical trials that may be right for you
- How The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society can help
Pre-registration for this free program is required. Please contact 919-367-4100 or visit www.lls.org/nc/patienteducation to register for the program.
For more information, assistance for people with disabilities, or grievances, please contact Debby Phillips LLS Patient Access Manager, at 502.719.0542 or email@example.com.