On this Page:
- Information Specialists are social workers, nurses and health educators with expertise in blood cancers who provide personalized support to patients, caregivers and families.
- Registered Dietitians have expertise in oncology nutrition and provide free one-on-one nutrition consultations to patients and caregivers by phone or email.
- Clinical Trial Nurse Navigators help patients find and enroll in a clinical trial based upon detailed, individualized assessments and provide support throughout the entire clinical trial process.
Materials to Order or Download
- Coming soon! Caring For Kids Workbook
- Blood And Marrow Transplantation For Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Pediatric Oncology Survivorship: Beyond the Physical Effects
- Taking on Life after Childhood Blood Cancer
- Nourishing the Pediatric Patient During Cancer Treatment
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) In Children And Adults
- AML and Children: Understanding Diagnosis and Treatment
- A Child’s Guide to CAR T-cell Therapy
- CAR T-cell Therapy in Pediatric ALL: Austin’s Story
- Young Adult Survivors: Where are they now?
- Cancer Survivorship in Young Adults: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Click here to listen to podcast episodes related to children and young adults.
Click here to participate in a weekly online chat for young adults living with blood cancer.
Click here for an online community that features group specifically devoted parents and young adults
Click here for a free service that matches blood cancer patients and their loved ones with trained peer volunteers who have shared similar experiences
LLS Health ManagerTM Mobile App
Click here to download this free mobile app which helps you track side effects, medication, food and hydration, questions for your doctor, and more.
Click here to access financial assistance programs.
- Survivorship Care for Childhood and Adolescent Blood Cancer (Virtual lecture will be available soon.)
- Staying Connected: Facilitating the Learning Experience During & After Cancer Treatment (6.5 CE credits)
- Treating Children with Cancer during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long-Term & Late Effects of Childhood Cancer
- Unique Challenges for YA Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Blood Cancers: Focus on Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia