This program is designed to provide attendees with essential information that will help you participate more actively and confidently in decisions about CLL treatment and survivorship.
Please CLICK HERE to register. Please register by Monday, October 16.
For more information or for assistance for people with disabilities or grievances, please contact:
Roxanne Garza (714) 481-5605 or Roxanne.Garza@lls.org
CLL patients, caregivers, family/friends in attendance will gain:
• An understanding of CLL treatment, including standard care and clinical trials
• Strategies to make informed decisions about treatment
• Tips for communicating with your health care team
• Strategies to manage disease and treatment side effects
• Strategies for managing ongoing cancer survivorship issues, including financial and employment
challenges, as well as psychosocial issues
• Resources available in your local community, at cancer centers, and those provided by LLS
Dinner will be provided.
The program is free. Space is limited. Registration is required.