Join Partners for Cancer Cures
When your business joins Partners for Cancer Cures (PFCC) you're showing your community, employees and stakeholders that you support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
PFCC is a nationwide, grassroots program designed to build awareness of our mission and to develop relationships between LLS and your local or online business. When you display the PFCC logo, you let your customers know that you have taken a stand in the fight against cancer.
Joining PFCC is simple. Here's how you can become a partner company:
- Complete the online registration and make an annual $250-per-location licensing donation, which gives you permission to use the PFCC logo.
- Complete the second part of the registration if you'd like to take advantage of our fundraising cause-marketing option and make a contribution to LLS based on a percentage or a set dollar amount per sale.
What You Get When You Join
Once you're approved as an LLS partner, you'll receive the following materials electronically, which you can immediately begin using to display your official PFCC status:
- an overview and instructions for using the materials
- a color JPG file of the PFCC logo for use on your website or email correspondence
- color and black-and-white files of the PFC logo in EPS format for use on printed materials
- ready-to-print PDF color templates of a 3" x 8" card and a 8.5" x 11.5" poster that describe your support of LLS and the PFCC program that invites your customers to support LLS with their own donations or by becoming a PFCC company as well
In addition, you'll receive in the mail:
- a 4" x 4" color sticker to display on your cash register, checkout area or other hard surface
- a 4" x 4" color static cling to place on a glass surface such as a storefront window or a door next to your honored credit card display
On behalf of LLS and those we serve, please accept our grateful thanks for your willingness to build awareness of our lifesaving work.