Is It Time to Update Your Plans? Take the Quiz!
Life events are one of the most common triggers pointing to the need to review and possibly update your will,beneficiary designation forms and other estate planning documents. If you answer ?yes? to any of these questions your plans are due for a review and, perhaps, an update.
- Have you had a change in your marital status?
- Do you have children who have reached the age of 18 or are now able to handle financial matters on their own?
- Have you welcomed a new child, grandchild, or great-grandchild?
- Are you living in a new state?
- Have you observed a change in the needs or circumstances of one of your beneficiaries?
- Are you wondering if recent tax law changes affect you?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your will, beneficiary designation forms and other estate planning documents may be due for review and updating.?When you update your will, we hope you will consider making The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) a beneficiary. Most gifts:
- Cost you nothing now
- Preserve your options?you can change your mind at any time
- Enable you to take care of loved ones and LLS
- Permit you to make a larger contribution than you may have thought possible
- Allow you to remain anonymous, should you choose to do so
- Ensure a lasting legacy for you and for future generations battling blood cancers
To make The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) a beneficiary of your estate, please use the following language:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Tax ID 13-5644916, with its principal office in White Plains, NY
Or contact Laura Lewis at 1(888) 773-9958 or email@example.com to discuss the gift option that?s right for you.