Looking for a creative way to make an upcoming special occassion more significant? Or wondering how to make your wedding favors more meaningful to commemorate your big day?
Instead of party favors, honor a special event and thank your guests by making a donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
While you and your guests celebrate a milestone or the beginning of a new stage of life, you'll also be helping individuals with blood cancers take steps toward better lives.
Use your charitable donation to commemorate any special occasion, such as:
- commitment ceremonies
- anniversaries (both personal and corporate)
- retirement celebrations
How It Works
Your gift to LLS is the purchase price of beautiful 4" x 5" personalized commemorative place cards for each of your guests.
The cards are $3 each, and all proceeds go directly to LLS.
- Place cards are printed on your choice of white or ivory heavyweight recycled paper.
- The name(s) of the person(s) being honored (such as the bride and groom), date and type of event can be printed on the place cards.
- You choose the wording to be placed above your closing signature. The LLS logo and mission statement are printed on the bottom of each place card.
- You can also pay tribute in honor or in memory of a loved one.
The place cards cost $3 each (sold in quantities of 25). Shipping and handling is $3 per box (25 cards). Rush shipping is available for an additional fee.
You'll receive an email proof of the place card for your approval before printing. Allow seven to 10 business days after final approval for delivery.
To make your gift and receive your place cards, complete our order form.
Get More Information
Complete the form or contact Rosanna Belfiore, Donor Services, at (888) 773-9958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering LLS as the recipient of your generosity - and congratulations on your special occasion!