Are you a company or foundation looking to integrate your corporate philanthropy with a great cause that will reach cancer patients, their families and the medical community?
Providing corporate grant support for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) world-class patient services materials or educational programs can help you:
- reach your target audiences
- demonstrate your social responsibility to your community, employees, customers and stakeholders
- create a healthier community
- complement your business interests and build valuable customer support
- make a critical difference in the lives of people who have blood cancers
You can significantly expand your reach by funding an LLS patient-focused program. Consider how many people our programs serve:
- LLS distributes more than 1 million detailed and basic booklets, brochures, coloring books and DVDs each year to patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- LLS hosts more than 25 free education programs and webcasts each year where medical experts share the latest disease, treatment and research information. In 2010, more than 438,000 patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals attended these national webcasts and teleconferences.
- LLS presents live education programs through each of our nationwide chapters. In 2010, more than 54,000 patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals attended these community-based programs.
Get More Information
Learn more about how you can make a meaningful difference and support LLS patient-focused programs.
If you are a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company, please contact Carson Jacobi, SVP, Pharmaceutical Partnerships, at (914) 821-8834 or Carson.Jacobi@lls.org.
If you are a Corporation or Company (non-Pharma), please contact Rob Lucas, SVP New Business Development, at (914) 821-8425 or Rob.Lucas@lls.org.