The Texas Gulf Coast chapter's Board of Trustees is an active group of professionals who are called to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at a higher level. These individuals serve as an ambassador to the Society, promote events in the Texas Gulf Coast area, and help recruit sponsors for the organization. Their mission is in line with the LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
2017-2018 Texas Gulf Coast Board of Trustees
- Chair - Linda Glover, Winstead PC
- Vice Chair - John Black, Daly & Black, P.C.
- Vice Chair - Matthew Gibson, Reed Smith, LLP
- Secretary - Elizabeth Jordan
- Treasurer - Scott Gildea, Citibank
Board At Large
- Ricky Carroll, Hilcorp Energy Company
- Patty Bender, Weingarten Realty
- Jorge Cortes, M.D, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Sam Governale, Emmaline
- Stephen Johnson, Walgreens
- Swami Iyer, M.D, Methodist Cancer Center
- Deborah Perl, Medivation, Inc.
- Ryan Pratt, Ernst & Young LLP
- Brian Ross, Gibbs & Bruns LLP
- Jason Ryan, CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
- Cristina Secrest, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jay Silver
- Brenda Cheney, Houston Magazine, Modern Luxury
- Doc Cohen, Great American Cookie
- Evelyn Leightman
- Christian Menefee, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Cheryl Thomas, Houston Yacht Club
- Ed Wolochin, Zenith Real Estate Services