Population served: Patients with Aplastic Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH), and related bone marrow failure diseases and their families
To support patients and families worldwide living with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), aplastic anemia, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), and related bone marrow failure diseases.
- Free educational materials: The latest medical and treatment information, and clinical trials information
- Online Academy: Webcasts, interviews with experts, interactive learning modules, live webinars
- Guidance for living well with bone marrow failure diseases
- Peer Support Network: Enables patients to talk with trained patient volunteers who share treatment experiences and provide emotional support
- Communities Connections : Volunteer-led local groups connecting patient and families for peer support and information exchange
- Online Community: MarrowCommunity.org is an online community for patients with bone marrow failure and their families. Members can connect with others, share resources, learn about upcoming events and have their questions answered.
- Travel Assistance: AAMDSIF seeks to ensure that patients can see a specialist to seek the best course of treatment. Financial aid may be available for U.S.-based patients with demonstrated financial need.
Population served: Patients and families affected by Fanconi anemia
To find effective treatments and a cure for Fanconi anemia (FA) and to provide education and support services to affected families worldwide.
- Provides information on disease and treatment, including fact sheets and newsletter
- Offers information on clinical trials and testing centers internationally
- Manages online support groups and an international family support network
- Offers informational meetings and support services
- Sponsors research grants