Population served: Patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms (Essential Thrombocythemia, Idiopathic Myelofibrosis, Polycythemia Vera), caregivers, professionals worldwide
Other language(s): All European, Spanish, Arabic, JapaneseMission:
To make a difference in the lives of those affected by myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Offers disease, treatment and clinical trial information
- Website lists online and in-person support groups worldwide
- Offers an email digest, educational events and webcasts
- Provides outreach to the entire MPN community to grow awareness, understanding, and a better quality of life for MPN patients.
Population served: Patients, caregivers, health professionals worldwide
To bring education, information and emotional support to MPN patients; to increase awareness amongst patients, physicians and caregivers of myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Serves patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Essential Thrombocythemia, Myelofibrosis, Polycythemia Vera and associated disorders
- Provides disease, treatment and clinical trial information
- Offers MPN-NET, an online support group, as well as face to face support groups
- Offers conferences, newsletters and online videos
- Provides referrals to specialists and links to medical literature.
Population served: People diagnosed with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) worldwide
Other language(s): SpanishMission:
To stimulate original research in pursuit of new treatments -- and eventually a cure for polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia and myelofibrosis, known collectively as myeloproliferative neoplasms; to promote collaboration in the scientific community to accelerate research; and to serve as a powerful advocacy group for patients and their families.
- Links patients to support groups worldwide
- Educates and empowers the MPN community of patients, family members, doctors and researchers
- Distributes MPN patient brochures and a newsletter to inform patients on key advances in MPN research
- Sponsors patient conferences
- Interfaces with government organizations on key patient issues
Population served: Patients with MPNs, caregivers and healthcare professionals worldwide
To provide a comprehensive, easy to navigate resource hub for the study of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) such as Polycythemia Vera, Essential Thrombocythemia and Myelofibrosis.
- Provides MPN Search, a custom search engine and MPN News Feed for regular updates
- Offers electronic newsletter, blog and videos
- Lists MPN-related events, resources, and links to online support groups