Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information. Our Information Specialists are master's level oncology social workers, nurses and health educators.
How to Contact Us
- Call: (800) 955-4572
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Chat live online: Click Here
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here
All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we'll call back.
Call (800) 955-4572 to use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
How We Can Help
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- Provide information about treatment options
- Conduct individual clinical-trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial. When appropriate, personalized clinical trial navigation is available.
- Help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- Communicate and Connect
- Help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- Provide you with free education materials to help you on your cancer journey
- Connect you with a staff member at your chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- Connect you to national resources
We Speak Your Language
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. We can speak to you in 170 languages.
Sponsors & Supporters
Support for this service provided by
This service is for information only. LLS does not give medical advice or provide medical services.