The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors free community-based education programs for patients, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals. Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources.
There are no local patient education programs at this time. Please check back often.
Presentations from the
Rocky Mountain Blood Cancer Conference 2018
Thank you to everyone who participated, especially the doctors, nurses and other professionals who generously shared their time and expertise with patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals. You can view their Power Point presentations by clicking on the subject of their talk below. Please check back frequently as we are continuing to post slideshows from the Rocky Mountain Blood Cancer Conference.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Acute Leukemias (AML/ALL)
- Survivorship: Beyond Cancer and Treatment
- Waldenström Macroglobulin
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: The Evolution of Treatment Paradigm
- Post-Traumatic Growth
- Forward Progress on the "Indolent" Lymphomas
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Overview of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)
- Cancer and the Outdoors
- Aggressive Lymphomas: Intensive Treatments for a Curative Goal
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Multiple Myeloma for Patients and Caregivers in 2018 (contact Dr. Tomer Mark at Tomer.Mark@ucdenver.edu)
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.