January 14, 2014 - Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL): Understanding Diagnosis & Treatment for Adults
Date: January 14, 2014
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET
View: Program Slides
Audio replay, transcript and virtual lecture will be available soon.
- How acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is diagnosed
- The importance of risk assessment when developing a treatment plan
- Current and emerging treatment options
- The role of clinical trials in the continuing improvement of treatment options
- Maintaining open communication with your treatment team
Dan Douer, MD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is presented by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and sponsored by Amgen.