Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email email@example.com. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.
Immune Deficiency Foundation
Population served: Patients and families affected by primary immunodeficiency diseases
Mission: To improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with primary immunodeficiency diseases through advocacy, education and research.
- Provides educational information and up-to-date publications
- Connects patients and their families with others who have gone through similar situations to share experiences, encouragement and understanding
- Patients receive individual help with questions about insurance, physician location, personalized instructional materials, and access to care and treatment
- Local, regional and national level educational meetings featuring leading immunologists
- Consulting Immunologist Program provides physicians the opportunity to consult with expert clinical immunologists about patient-specific questions and obtain valuable diagnostic, treatment and disease management information.