Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we've listed these organizations in order of relevancy from most specifically relevant to most generally relevant to the topic of this page.
National Lymphedema Network (NLN)
Contact: (800) 541-3259
Population served: Patients with lymphedema and healthcare professionals worldwide
NLN provides education and guidance on the prevention and management of primary and secondary lymphedema.
- Provides an online resource guide for therapists, treatment centers, suppliers, support groups and training programs
- Offers financial aid for compression garments
- Offers support groups in the United States: growing internationally
- Funds research
Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF)
Contact: (866) 949-1978
Population served: Patients with lymphedema after breast cancer surgery in the United States
PAF provides assistance to patients who are seeking education and access to care.
- Offers a call center
- Provides information about and searches for clinical trials
- Assists with insurance appeals
- Provides information about financial resources
- Provides case management services to uninsured patients