Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email email@example.com.
Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we've listed these organizations in order of relevancy from most specifically relevant to most generally relevant to the topic of this page.
Amyloidosis Foundation Inc. (AF)
Contact: (877) 269-5643
Population served: People diagnosed with amyloidosis and healthcare professionals worldwide
AF's mission is to fund research and provide information and support to patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- Provides support services in person and online
- Provides disease and treatment information
- Offers a physician/treatment center locator in the United States
- Provides information on clinical trials
- Offers an online international registry for patients, caregivers and physicians
Amyloidosis Support Groups Inc.
Contact: (866) 404-7539
Population served: People diagnosed with amyloidosis and their caregivers in the United States
The Amyloidosis Support Groups Inc. initiates and helps maintain peer support groups.
- Offers peer support groups
- Provides educational events
- Website links to patient/caregiver resources
- Website links to treatment and clinical trial information
- Partners with organizations in Canada, Israel, Australia and the United Kingdom