Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email email@example.com. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.
Contact: Website only - available in English and Spanish
Population served: Anyone seeking information on chemotherapy or cancer treatment
Other language(s): Spanish
Mission: Chemocare.com® is a website designed to provide the latest information about chemotherapy to patients and their families, caregivers and friends. The site focuses on care during chemotherapy including information about FDA approved chemotherapy medications, nutrition, managing side effects and self-care tips. The content is continually updated and reviewed by oncology specialists.
Get Palliative Care
Contact: Website Only
Population served: Patients with life-threatening illness and their caregivers
Mission: To increase the availability of quality palliative care services for all people living with serious illness.
- Provides information about palliative care: specialized medical care which provides patients with relief from symptoms, pain and stress
- Explains how palliative care helps people with specific diseases
- Provides a directory of hospitals with palliative care teams
- Offers videos, blog, printed material and other resources including a quiz to help individuals know if palliative care is right for them.
The Neuropathy Association
Population served: Patients, caregivers and health professionals
Mission: Helping and healing people with peripheral neuropathy through awareness, education, support, advocacy and research.
- Provides a variety of print and online publications and newsletters; directories of neuropathy physicians, neuropathy centers, and support groups; Coping with Chronic Neuropathy DVD
- Solicits research proposals into the causes of and treatments for peripheral neuropathies.