Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we've listed these organizations in order of relevancy from most specifically relevant to most generally relevant to the topic of this page.
MPN Research Foundation
Contact: (312) 683-7243
Population served: People diagnosed with myeloproliferative neoplams in the United States; limited international services
MPN Research Foundation's primary mission is to finance research on treatments for myeloproliferative neoplams (polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia and primary myelofibrosis). The foundation also provides a patients and their family information regarding the management of their diagnosis.
- Funds research
- Provides educational materials on MPNs and periodic newsletters
- Helps to coordinate support groups
Population served: Patients with myeloproliferative diseases worldwide
MPD-Support's mission is to create a place where people with MPDs can meet each other and find information.
- Provides online newsletters with information about new research and daily-living concerns
- Provides disease information as well as fertility and pregnancy information
- Provides support groups in London, England