Disclaimer: These resources are regularly reviewed to ensure that links still work correctly and the resources listed continue to be helpful to our visitors. If you find that a link isn't working or information is incorrect or if you'd like to have your own organization listed here, please email email@example.com. Because we want to be sure that our visitors find the most relevant resources, we encourage you to visit the organization's website for more detailed information.
Contact: Website only
Population served: People diagnosed with myeloproliferative disorders worldwide, professionals
Mission: To provide clear and accurate information and emotional support to everyone who suffers from a myeloproliferative disorder; to fund research towards better treatments - and one day a cure.
- Provides disease and treatment information, tips for coping with everyday challenges
- Information on clinical trials
- Support services including peer to peer matching, online support group/chat
- Offers newsletters, publications and videos
- Sponsors several forums per year in London
MPN Research Foundation
Population served: People diagnosed with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) worldwide
Other language(s): Spanish
Mission: To stimulate original research in pursuit of new treatments -- and eventually a cure for polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia and myelofibrosis, known collectively as myeloproliferative neoplasms; to promote collaboration in the scientific community to accelerate research; and to serve as a powerful advocacy group for patients and their families.
- Educates and empowers the MPN community of patients, family members, doctors and researchers
- Distributes MPN patient brochures and a newsletter to inform patients on key advances in MPN research
- Links patients to support groups worldwide
- Sponsors patient conferences
- Interfaces with government organizations on key patient issues
Population served: Patients with MPNs, caregivers and healthcare professionals worldwide
Mission: To provide a comprehensive, easy to navigate resource hub for the study of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) such as Polycythemia Vera, Essential Thrombocythemia and Myelofibrosis.
- Provides MPN Search, a custom search engine and MPN News Feed for regular updates
- Offers electronic newsletter, blog and videos
- Lists MPN-related events, resources, and links to online support groups