MDS - Diagnosis and Treatment Update
Date: March 12, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Target Audience: Oncology nurses and social workers involved in the treatment of MDS
Download: Program Slides
Listen: Presentation | Q&A Session
Virtual lecture will be available soon.
To educate oncology nurses and social workers about diagnosis & treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Define MDS
- Identify the diagnostic tests for MDS
- Explain the factors used to develop a plan for treatment
- Identify current and emerging therapies for MDS
- Describe possible treatment side effects and management to patients
- Communicate the role of clinical trials in the advancement of MDS treatment for patients
Gail J. Roboz, MD
Director, Leukemia Program
Associate Professor of Medicine
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York, NY
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.