The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) academic grants support and encourage basic and translational leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma research.
LLS investigators are outstanding scientists at the forefront of leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma research at centers throughout the world. We award academic grants for studies that range from basic blood cancer research to research that uses the latest tools of genomics.
And we don't stop there. We're also dedicated to funding blood cancer research to help improve the quality of life for patients and their families with our projects studying long-term and late effects.
Our Research Grant Opportunities
LLS awards research grants through a number of traditional academic programs:
- Career Development Program (closed)
- Translational Research Program (closed)
- Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) Program (LOI phase closed)
- Transforming CURES Initiative (TCI) (LOI phase OPEN)
- The Screen to Lead Program (SLP) (closed)
- The New Idea Award (closed)
- The Quest for Cures (QFC) (closed)
- The MPN Challenge Grant (w/MPNRF) (closed)