NEW FOR FALL 2013: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) research application portal will be powered by Fluxx. Please visit Fluxx at http://lls.fluxx.io to view our open research opportunities. The applicant and their institution must register independently within Fluxx in order for applicant to apply. We appreciate your patience during this transition and if you have any difficulty with the site please contact us at email@example.com.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) academic grants support and encourage basic and translational leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma research.
LLS investigators are outstanding scientists at the forefront of leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma research at centers throughout the world. We award academic grants for studies that range from basic blood cancer research to research that uses the latest tools of genomics.
And we don't stop there. We're also dedicated to funding blood cancer research to help improve the quality of life for patients and their families with our projects studying long-term and late effects.
Our Research Grant Opportunities
LLS awards research grants through a number of traditional academic programs:
- Career Development Program (OPEN)
- Translational Research Program (closed)
- Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) Program (OPEN)
- The Screen to Lead Program (SLP) (closed)
- The New Idea Award (closed)
- The Quest for Cures (QFC) (closed)
- The MPN Challenge Grant (w/MPNRF) (closed)
- Quality of Life Research Initiative (coming soon)
- Precision Medicine Initiative (coming soon)
- Other grants