The Clinical Trials Division was created to help patients gain easier access to clinical trials in the community and familiar settings and to address the bottleneck of clinical trials – patient enrollment rate. In June 2013 the Blood Cancer Research Partnership (BCRP) was established together with the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston with TAP funding. BCRP aims to accelerate the advancement of and expansion of access to well-designed and innovative clinical trials for blood cancer patients being treated at community sites. BCRP currently has a network of twelve sites across continental USA.
For a more detailed listing of BCRP enrolling trials please visit the link.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Group of Georgia at Northside Hospital
- Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI)
- Kadlec Clinical Hematology Oncology, formerly Columbia Basin Hematology Oncology
- Hematology-Oncology Associates of Northern New Jersey (HOANNJ)
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- New York Oncology Hematology (NYOH)
- Pacific Cancer Care
- The Saint Francis/Mount Sinai Regional Cancer Center
- Virginia Piper Cancer Institute® at Abbott-Northwestern Hospital
- West Cancer Center
- West Michigan Cancer Center
- University of Kansas Medical Center
If you are interested in using BCRP for your clinical trial, please contact Dr. Jun Xu, Executive Director Therapy Acceleration Program®.
If you are a patient interested in participating in a BCRP clinical trial, please contact Alexandra Savell.