In collaboration with the American Society of Hematology
1 CE credit/1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Credit Available Until 05/31/18
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify subtypes, specific biomarkers and risk stratification for patients with AML
- Identify and discuss standard of care and new treatment approaches, including clinical trials for AML
- Apply genomic analysis in determining a treatment plan
- Describe the goals, objectives and protocols of the Beat AML clinical trial
- Discuss considerations and steps to take when considering recommendation of a clinical trial for a patient
Ross Levine, MD
Member of the Human Oncology and Pathogenics Program
Attending Physician on the Leukemia Service, Department of Medicine;
The Laurence Joseph Dineen Chair in Leukemia Research, and
Director of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Center for Hematologic Malignancies
Bernadette Cuello, MSN, NP-C, AOCNP®
Outpatient Leukemia Service
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Continuing Education Credit (CME/CE)
The American Society of Hematology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASH designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approval for nurses has been obtained by the National Office of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society under Provider Number CEP 5832 to award 1.0 continuing education contact hour through the California Board of Registered Nursing.