CE Credit Available Until: December 2, 2015
Access: Virtual Lecture
Oncology nurses and social workers involved in the treatment of patients with mantle cell lymphoma.
To educate oncology nurses and social workers about treatment for mantle cell lymphoma.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify how mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is diagnosed
- Describe current and emerging therapies for individuals living with MCL
- Discuss symptom and side effects management of MCL
- Explain the role of clinical trials in the continuing improvement of MCL treatment
- Discuss the importance of patient-provider communication
Brad S. Kahl, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Lymphoma Service
University of Wisconsin, Carbone Cancer Center
Sponsors and Supporters
This activity was made possible by support from Celgene Corporation, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, and Pharmacyclics, Inc. and Janssen Biotech, Inc.