To receive continuing education (CME/CE) credit, you must complete the virtual lecture, CME/CE posttest and activity evaluation at the link below.
Access: Virtual Lecture (synchronized audio and slides)
CME/CE Credit Available Until: August 23, 2018
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists-oncologists, oncologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and oncology nurses involved in the care of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Upon completing this activity, the participant will be better able to:
- Describe current and emerging treatment for acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Identify diagnostic tests included in standard AML panels, and the role of cytogenetics & molecular analysis
- Use risk stratification for treatment planning
- Engage patients & caregivers in clinical trials discussions on emerging therapies for AML
- Apply strategies for optimal patient care
Jeffrey E. Lancet, MD
Chair, Department of Malignant Hematology
Moffitt Cancer Center
Olatoyosi Odenike, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Section of Hematology/Oncology
The University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center
This activity is provided by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Medical Learning Institute, Inc.
Sponsors and Supporters
This activity is supported by educational grants from Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.